|Related to : error in EXEC Sp_executesql|
|Fixing a Wordpress Plug-in's HTTPS error in PHP, mixed content error when I know which files are creating the error?|
The root of my problem was none of the above and it was a change in
the way Wordpress internal variables worked.
The plug-in I was attempting to troubleshoot was utilizing the
define('WPA_PLUGIN_DIR', WP_PLUGIN_DIR . '/' . WPA_PLUGIN_NAME);
define('WPA_PLUGIN_URL', WP_PLUGIN_URL . '/' . WPA_PLUGIN_NAME);
New Code which per these two links stating to do not use the internal
|Rails+ActiveAdmin - filtering with ransacker throws an error PG::SyntaxError: ERROR: syntax error at or near ","|
So I found the solution:
First, I've changed my filter in admin/account.rb from
:as => :string
This approach resulted in correct SQL generation,
"accounts"."id" IN ('e4d247ec-e64d-4e8a-996a-4d73ccb11257',
After that I also had to cha
|HTML5 getCurrentPosition on PhoneGap going to error handler with weird null error, on Android only|
Maybe a permission problem?
Try adding to your manifest ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION,
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permissions
|browser load error only with certain file path - internal server error 500|
That's happening, because I bet you have a "/users/someparameter"
route probably in the users.server.routes.js. So when you're
requesting that js file it tries to go through the route. Probably the
"someparameter" is an ID, so when requesting the
users.client.module.js, it fails to parse the the parameter, since the
filename is not an id.
You need to update the route or rename the "users" folder
I figured it out. My url had a : in it, and urllib cannot use that
character. I replaced it with %3A and now it's working. Web browsers
usually convert : to %3A automatically, but urllib requires it to be